Behavioural-based safety training is becoming increasingly important in the context of improving the health and safety performance of companies. Improvements in accident rate reduction have also been identified as a result of behavioural-based safety training.
This two day training programme will be of benefit to health and safety auditors who wish to learn how to conduct behavioural safety audits.
- What causes accidents?
- Behavioural Safety – What is it?
- Elements of a Behavioural Safety Programme
- Benefits of Behavioural Safety System
- Behavioural Safety Audits
- How to be a good observer
- Interviewing Techniques
- Task Analysis/Observations
- Recording and Reporting your results
- Follow up Case Study on Behavioural Safety Audit