Forklift Refresher Training (Counterbalance)
On completion of the Forklift Operators training course participants will be able to demonstrate safe forklift operating skills and avoid danger to people and property.
Please specify which Forklift type you require the training on when booking your course.
Please note we also provide Forklift Instructor Training
- The operators’ safety code.
- General safety rules.
- Daily inspection procedures.
- Lift truck controls and instruments.
- Starting/ moving/ stopping and steering the truck.
- Operation of hydraulic controls.
- Vehicle loading and unloading.
- Stacking and de-stacking.
- On/ off ramp driving.
- Lift truck stability.
- Loading and stacking procedures.
- De-stacking and unloading.
- Charging and changing batteries.
- Fuelling procedures.