Suitable for those who are OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal or Lead Auditor and wants to develop the expertise to audit against the new ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S). Learn how ISO 45001 is different to OHSAS 18001:2007, and apply this practically in order to build your ISO 45001 auditing skill and further enhance your OH&S knowledge.
- Describe the differences between the new ISO 45001 OHMS and the old OSHAS 180001
- Explain the purpose of a occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) and the OHSMS standards.
- Explain the business benefits of improving the OHSMS.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 45001 and ISO 19011.
- Interpret requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an INTERNAL audit.
- Plan and conduct an INTERNAL audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- plan and prepare effectively
- gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking.
- analyse and interpret information to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the INTERNAL audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformity reports.
During the two days participants will acquire knowledge and skills in auditing. However, auditing like any other acquired skill requires practice. The best place to practice and extend your experience is during actual audits.