ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
This course is designed to give participants the tools, knowledge and skills necessary to perform EFFECTIVE audits of Safety Management Systems.
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 19011.
- Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
- Manage an audit programme.
- Understand the different types of audits.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011, demonstrate ability to Plan and prepare effectively.
- Gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking.
- Analyse and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformity reports.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
- Professionally liaise with external auditors.