This course is designed to provide the participant with the skills and knowledge to competently inspect and assess the condition of Ladders and Step Ladders in the workplace.
This training can be combined with other courses such as Ladder Safety Awareness or Harness & Lanyard Inspection Training.
- Overview of current legislation & regulations
- Work at Height Regulations General Applications 2007 Part 4
- Standards & Classifications
- Legal requirements and guidance
- Ladders and component parts
- Initial inspection
- Asset register
- Inspection procedures
- Inspection Documentation
- Manufacturing techniques
- Theory and Practical Test