Every day, thousands of people are exposed to situations where they are left alone in work premises, or when visiting members of the public during their working day. There are many risks associated with working in isolation and without the support of colleagues, including accidents and violence. This course acts as an introduction to personal safety for lone workers and applies to those that work alone within business premises, mobile workers and homeworkers.
- Lone Worker Personal Safety:
- The Law: Responsibilities
- Assessing the Risks
- Personal Safety Solutions
- Practical Tips to Avoid Conflict
- Reporting and Recording Incidents