Training Courses from Nationwide Safety Training
Nationwide Safety Training has over 100 safety courses available, please enquire for any course not listed below, and we will help you find a solution.
Featured Upcoming Courses
Upcoming Public Courses
All courses are also available for private group bookings on any given date. If you do not see the course or date you require, please enquire as we may still be able to help you.
Our certified online courses are simple to use and offer the advantage over conventional training of being accessible 24/7. All you need is a Laptop or Desktop Computer to begin your eLearning journey. We provide over 80 different certified e-learning courses with prices starting at €35 per course. We also offer substantial multi-buy discounts and can offer multi-buy customers administrative control over the courses they purchase.
Nationwide Safety Training is one of Ireland’s leading Health & Safety Training providers. Choose from the Online Courses listed below for further details. We provide Health and Safety Consultancy and Training, nationwide, from our Training Centre, onsite or via Zoom and other online methods.
Please browse and sample our certified e-learning courses by clicking the FULL LIST OF ONLINE COURSES tab below.
You may be charged a cancellation fee only if the following arises:
- Less than seven working days’ notice is given before cancelling your course and you may be charged 50% of the course fee. Less than two working days’ notice is given before cancelling your course, or if there’s a no show, you may be charged 100% of the course fee.
- If the trainer, on the day of training, deems the customer’s delegates, training facilities or equipment, where applicable, not suitable for the training to proceed, it may result in the course being delayed or even cancelled by Nationwide Safety Training. In that scenario, cancellation charges would apply.
(In relation to training facilities or equipment, above cancellation terms only apply to training run at customer’s premises or nominated training facility).
You will receive a full refund if any of the following arises:
- The course is cancelled on the day of training by Nationwide Safety Training Ltd due to circumstances beyond our control. (Except where the customer actions or omissions is the cause of the cancellation – see point 2 of cancellation policy above)
- The course is cancelled by us within 12 to 24 hours of the course commencement, and we are unable to offer you a suitable alternative date/course.
- You cancel your course booking more than seven days in advance of the course start date.
Please note that foregoing or reducing cancellation fees will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, and will be entirely at the discretion and goodwill of Nationwide Safety Training Ltd.