Our PHECC CFR Instructor Course provides the learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to train others as Cardiac First Responders
- Introduction to PHECC
- Presentation Skills
- Learning Environment
- Lesson Planning
- Training resources
- Recovery Position
- The Chain of Survival
- Adult C.P.R./Foreign Body Obstruction (F.B.A.O).
- Two person C.P.R.
- A.E.D. Skill and 1 Shock Scenario
- A.E.D. Multi Shock Skills Practice/ Skills Evaluation
- Infant C.P.R. & F.B.A.O. Skills
- Child C.P.R. & F.B.A.O. Skills
- Heart Attack and Stroke
- Legal & Ethical Issues
- Administration Issues
- Infection Control
Certification: On completion of the CFR Instructor course learners need to assist on two CFR Courses before being finally assessed by a recognised PHECC Institution.
Progression: On successful completion of this CFR Instructor course learners can then progress onto attending our PHECC FAR Instructor Course.