Our Working at Heights Instructor & Harness / Lanyard Inspection Course will provide participants with the necessary qualifications to inspect and certify Personnel Harness & Lanyard Systems (Report of Thorough Examination) and give them the skills, knowledge and resources to successfully and competently instruct people in safe Working At Height practices.
- Working at Height and WAH Equipment Legislation
- Working at Heights Definition
- Working at Heights from Ladders, Roofs, Scaffolds, Mobile Access Towers, MEWPS, Excavations, Over or near Water, Fragile Surfaces, Vehicles, Gantry’s,
- Working at Height Risk Assessments and Control Measures
- Fall Arrest & Work Restraint Systems
- Suspension Trauma and Rescue Plans
- Inspection, Auditing & Certification of Harness / Lanyard Systems (Report of Thorough Examination)